Home Contact Us
   About Us
   Spoken English
   Personality Development
   FAQs About Foreign Study
   Study in UK
   Study in Australia
   Study in Cyprus
   Students' Comment
   Photo gallery
  FAQ's About Foreign Study


What is Zest institute?
Zest is a leading educational institution which assists you in getting student visa for U.K., GERMANY, USA and other visa like WHM & HSMP. Besides this we also do coaching for IELTS, SPOKEN ENGLISH, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT & SAT. We distinguish ourselves from others on the basis of high quality, best service, knowledge, transparency, honesty, and most importantly ethics.
How does Zest Institute help students?
We at Zest help the students know and explore options related to studying abroad. We help you in following ways :
  • We give every student in depth personalized counselling.
  • We list down universities and colleges that provide you the relevant courses for the further studies.
  • We provide you with information not only on the courses that you wish to study, we also advise you with respect to your budget.
  • We advise you and assist you for English proficiency tests like IELTS, TOEFL etc.
  • We assist you in preparing your application for the universities.
  • We advice you on education, visa application, pre/post departure preparation.
  • We advice you in preparing documents for visa file which includes your SOP and C.V., Bank Statements, CA Statements etc...
  • We conduct rigorous mock interviews and training for actual visa interviews.
  • We advice and assist you in finding suitable accommodation in university and outside university with     respect to your budget.
  • We also give guidance on finding part/full time work and registering with recruitment agencies in UK.
    How to choose a country for education?
    The choice of country depends on the budget as well as personal interest of the student. Mostly all countries now are offering a very wide range of courses. A student must first of all choose which country offers him the best choice of course as well as provides him/her employment opportunities.

    Example : Taking the financial aspect into consideration, the courses in UK are only for 1 year and that cuts down the cost of studies substantially when compared to USA/Australia. Zest Institute helps you make this analysis and then zero-in on country that suits you best.
    How do I know which university is the best for me?
    • All the countries have university ranking; but this may not be the only distinguishing feature for a university. A university that suits the student best would be the one thatIs accredited by the local Accreditation Council
    • Offers the course that a student is looking for
    • Accepts students qualifications for the interested course
    • Is situated in a location that student is interested in Once these 4 points are checked with, the student can look into the financial part.
    When should a student apply for admission in University/College?
    Generally, in most universities and colleges in UK and USA, there are two intakes, mainly in September and Jan/Feb; while in Australia the intakes are in January and July. It is advisable to procure admission 3 months prior to the intake month. This ensures a smooth process and a comfortable and timely preparation.That apart if the admission date is delayed, the seats in the University might get full and you may have to let-go of a golden opportunity and then compromise with either university selection or tuition fees or quality of education. To avoid all this we advice you to make your choices and decisions well in time.
    How much time does it exactly take in processing the application?
    It takes approx. 4-8 weeks to process a file. The breakdown is as under.
    • Selecting a university and preparation for application
    • Receiving Offer letter from University
    • Documentation for Visa File
    • Visa Interview Preparation
    • Interview Date
    • Receiving Visa
    • Flight Booking
    Is IELTS / TOEFL necessary to get an admission in the University / College?
    UK / Australia : IELTS
    USA : TOEFL and GRE / GMAT / SAT
    English in order to do well in your studies. IELTS / TOEFL exams are therefore accepted proofs of proficiency in English.
    Can a student apply for admissions before the results of Third year IELTS / TOEFL have been declared?
    Yes! A student can apply while the results for the above are awaited. In this case a Conditional offer letter is given to the student. The results can be submitted later on.
    Does the student have to take both IELTS / TOEFL?
    No! Students have to take either IELTS or TOEFL depending on the requirement of the country of your choice.
    Is it possible to get Scholarships to study in UK?
    The UK Government provides Funding to UK universities and therefore funds get ditributed across universities and further down within departments. This makes the availability and the value of financial aid for students quite competitive. Eligibility criteria and selection procedure vary across universities. The British government also provides scholarships to students. Scholarships are available only in specific universities and only as percentage of the total tuition fees.
    What is the Total Cost of Studying UK?
    Expenditure on studies abroad can be divided into 2 parts :
    • Tuition fees : (i) Under graduation: $2900 to $7800 per annum (appx)
      (ii) Post graduation: $4050 to $15000 per annum (appx) (For certain courses like CIMA & ACCA, fees are as low as $1500/year)
    • Living Expenditure: Tuition fees of most universities are again different based on the Course, College Ranking, and duration of Study.
    Can a student work along with his studies?
    Yes! Legally as per the Student Visa norms a student can work 15-20 hours per week. A Student can also engage in a full time job during Vacation period (40-45 hours per week). Jobs can be on / off campus in UK and Australia but only on campus jobs are allowed in USA.
    But a student CANNOT :
    • Engage in any business, self-employment or provide services as a sports person or as an entertainer.
    • Persure a career by filling a permanent full time vacancy.
    How much can one earn as a student in UK?
    Student in UK can earn around £5 / hour and in Australia student can earn around A$12 / hour.
    Is it necessary for a student to open bank account?
    It is mandatory for a student to have an account in a bank in Australia and UK. You shall be making all regular payments in and out of this account. Some banks have special schemes for students; these can be checked out once you reach the destination country.
    What should I do to increase my chances for visa?
    In order to increase your chances of a favorable visa decision, there are several things you can do, such as :
    • Start the process as early as possible in advance of your departure date.
    • Assemble all the documentation that can help make your case. (make sure you are well prepared if you are required to attend an interview.)Pay full tuition fees before you go for an interview.
    Web Solution by : Impex Solutions Copyright 2009 All right reserved